Search This Blog

Monday 27 September 2010

[Fan acct] 27-Sep-10 When Ji Hoonie met Dahly.

My Monday started all wrong because of that really dumb ‘review’ of Intensity at Phil Star (which officially strained my ‘relationship’ with PH KissMes) so I decided to spare everyone with that monstrosity and finally post this story.


Dahly’s sister Tita Virgie sent me this photo last Friday. I think the M&G winners were only given their group photo with the Fugitive cast, but AYC was gracious enough to send Tita Virgie this additional photo from that event. This was the moment when Dahly and Rain first met. 

This was what those who said that Rain wasn’t sweet towards Dahly did not see. It’s because we were the first ones to enter the room. The moment we stepped in, Dahly said, “Hi” and he smiled at her. I was about to bring Dahly to the far end where Daniel Henney was but Rain motioned with his hand indicating that Dahly should be placed beside him. The girl member of the cast (Lee Na Young) stood up to give way so that there will be some space for Dahly to be beside Rain.


This was Dahly’s ‘kilig moment’ (moment of giddiness) with Rain: when we were already beside him. I was arranging her at her wheelchair and Rain assisted me by holding both her arms to fix her place. Dahly told him, “ang bait mo!” (you’re so kind!). (Aww!  ) How I wish the photographers caught it on their cameras.


That was Rain’s inner goodness. A spontaneous act that is not showbiz. I know Dahly, she’s very sensitive towards behavior of people and I know that he was sincere when he did that. When we went to Manila Hotel, all we expected to happen was the photo op because Dahly didn’t have the illusion that special attention would be given to her. So we felt that what Rain did to her wasn’t just for show. It came from his inner goodness. If he was in a bad mood that day, there was a reason for it. I know because I’ve been counseling for 25 years. Even Dahly knows that he was tired and wasn’t happy.


In the (group) pic, Dahly wasn’t looking at the camera. She said she just wants to look at Rain’s face. After the picture-taking and before we left, Dahly told Rain, “I love you!” and he smiled at her. The moment we stepped out of the room, that was the time that she let it all out and spazzed. (  ) She was giddy with happiness. She felt special and she cherished those moments. As we in the family would always say, Rain’s trip to the Philippines was a miracle for Dahly because it came at the time when Dahly was grieving over the death of our father (note: their father passed away about two months ago). That’s why we are very grateful to all Clouds for exerting their efforts to help her win. Every time I think of the photo op and the concert, I know that God makes miracles.


Now, Dahly is not depressed anymore. She’s very happy and excited to see her neurologist; days before the concert, we asked for his permission if Dahly can attend the concert and the Meet and Greet and the doctor specifically asked her to tell the story when she comes back. I really want to thank all Clouds. Our family is very grateful and it meant a lot to us because our father loved Dahly very much. He must be smiling in heaven to see Dahly very happy.

source : http://www.bandstalker.com/blog/?p=5273

No comments:

Post a Comment