Search This Blog

Monday 27 September 2010

[27-Sep-10][Star News]Rain, "I have a good feeling about 'The Fugitive Plan B'. I haven't bought any

Rain (his real name is 'Jung Ji Hoon') who has made his comeback on an action epic drama, has been certainly self-confident.

Rain attended a press conference promoting KBS 2TV's new drama 'The Fugitive Plan B', scheduled to be aired every Wednesday and Thursday, in Lotte Hotel's Grand Volume Hall, Sogong-dong, Seoul, on the 27th, at 11am.

Rain said, "I play an unprecedented character in the drama. I talked about the drama with dramatist 'Cheon Sung Il' a lot even when I decided it was worth it at first. My character is steadily action oriented when he has a woman he is content with. I've been shooting the drama in an enjoyable atmosphere. Please watch the drama shooting with good cheer."

Continuing, "I enjoyed drama 'Chuno' very much. Not only was 'Jang Hyuck' excellent, who was cast as the main character in the drama, but the image of the drama was also beautiful. I really wanted to be in such a drama. PD 'Kowak Jung Howan' and dramatist 'Cheon Sung Il' and I hit it off really well and started shooting it. I'll do my best."

Rain expressed how he became associated with KBS dramas such as 'Full House', 'Sang Do, Let's Go To School', etc. "They’ve given me a lot of opportunities to act in dramas. There are a lot of nice people, so I can enjoy shooting it."

He added, "The PD told me that he had looked up for his fortune for 2010, that is that he would be helped by a man by the name of 'Jung' (Rain). I haven't bought any lottery ticket. I have a good feeling about this drama."

"The Fugitive Plan B" whose first episode will be aired on the 29th, is a tale that takes places among an international detective and the police and international crime syndicates, as gold bullion which disappeared in 1950 on the Korean War, reappears in 2010, 60 years have passed since then. It is a comic funny action drama.


This drama has been filmed on location in Asia's cities such as Japan's Osaka, Tokyo, etc. China's Shanghai, Beijing, Macau, Hong Kong, etc. including the cast from Asian countries, which attracts the viewer's attention.
The first episode of the drama will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th.



credit to Star News http://news.nate.com/view/20100927n09067?mid=e0100
Brief translation by rain bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment